Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Second Life of Nick Mason by Steve Hamilton

The main reason I chose this book was because Steve Hamilton is one of my favorite writers. I didn't realize that this book was the very first in a brand new series starring Nick Mason, who is just getting out of jail on the first page. He served 5 years on a 25-year sentence, and after being free for literally less than a minute, he gets into a waiting Escalade and begins his "second life." This book is suspenseful, smart, sarcastic and well-written. As you can imagine, Nick is going to have to pay someone back for his early release, and this is where the story begins. I can tell that this will be a great series and I can't wait to read more! If you like suspense, quick wit, and smart rugged characters, then you will like this series! Read On!

No comments:

Post a Comment