Thursday, March 14, 2013

Palisades Park by Alan Brennert




submitted by: Linda Wilson

Palisades Park is a well written story about life in the period when amusement parks were abundant. I felt the author’s way of describing the action, smells, sounds actually made me feel as though I was personally seeing the events and lives in the Palisades Amusement park during the era of the 1920’s through the 70’s .

Alan Bennert is a new author to me, however now that I have read Palisades Park I am very happy to see that he is an author of many books I think I would like to read.
The story line is easy to follow, and kept me entertained throughout the whole book, wanting to know what happens to the characters in the story. I would highly recommend this book, as a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment